It doesn’t get much easier than this! VitaClay bone broth marinara sauce is simple, delicious, and packed with nutrients. It’s a no brainer for any weeknight meal.
- 24 oz. crushed and strained organic tomato’s
- ¼ cup organic olive oil
- ¼ cup finely diced organic onion
- ¼ cup finely chopped organic fresh garlic
- 1/3 cup homemade organic chicken bone broth
- 1 tsp organic dry basil
- Organic dry garlic to taste
- Celtic sea salt to taste
- Organic pepper to taste
- Organic dry oregano to taste
- 3 sprigs fresh organic basil, minced
- Saute onion, garlic then transfer to your Vitaclay pot.
- Add all the rest of ingredients in your clay pot.
- Set on stew for 30 minutes.