Who says acorn squash is only for Thanksgiving? In fact, this rich in fiber, vitamin C, potassium, and magnesium food is great for every day. It’s also packed with many beneficial plant compounds, including carotenoids and antioxidants. Consuming acorn squash regularly may promote overall health and protect you against chronic diseases such as heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
You can make your own savory or sweet version of acorn squash and you’ll be amazed how easy and tasty it was during dinner! Enjoy this tasty acorn squash recipe that can easily be made in the VitaClay cooker.
1. Add 1 cup water in your clay pot.
2. Wash peel of squash and cut the squash in half
3. Scrape out seeds and stringy bits
4. Place sweet ingredients into two halves of the squash. And savory ingredients into the other two halves.
5. Place each half upward inside the clay pot pressure cooker
6. Set on stew for 30 minutes or 1 hour
Note: if you cook with VM7800 models, add 2 cups water to cook for 30 minutes or an hour on fast setting.
Comments will be approved before showing up.