Recipe courtesy of Pokerman11 from allrecipes.com
Try this simple, but tasty slow cooker pot roast with the best slow cooker, VitaClay!
Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Pot Roast
• 1 (4 pound) beef chuck roast
• 1/4 cup butter
• 5 pepperoncini peppers
• 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
• 1 (1 ounce) packet dry au jus mix
1. Place roast in your slow cooker. Form a pocket in the top of roast and place butter, pepperoncini peppers, ranch dressing mix, and au jus mix in the pocket.
2. Set your VitaClay slow cooker to 2 hours.
Comments will be approved before showing up.