Easy tasty Adobo chicken noodle soup made in clay!
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar or palm sugar
- 1 tsp black peppercorns
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 6 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs or legs (about 2 1/2 lbs) , trimmed of excess skin and fat
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 5 medium garlic cloves, crushed slightly and peeled
- 3 bay leaves
- Sauté onion garlic until translucent in a sauce pan over medium high heat. Transfer to your clay pot.
- Add all ingredients in your clay pot. Coat sauce on all side of chicken.
- Set on stew to cook for 40-50 minutes. Note, if use vm7800 models, add additional 2 cups broth or water to cook on fast for 40 minutes only.
To make noodle soup:
- 2 servings of noodle of any kind.
- 1 quart homemade chicken broth
- 2 cups spinach or arugula
- Add noodle and broth to your clay pot. Set on stew to cook for 30 minutes.
- At about 20 minutes or cooking or until noodles are almost done, add Adobe chicken and greens to continue to simmer for the remaining time.