Finally, an lazy paleo dinner with a new twist to cook Moroccan chicken tagine, paired with steamed sweet butternut squash and quinoa, a shortcut version without preserved lemon! Still very very very yummy!
For the Marinade:
1. Mix the marinade ingredients well in a bowl.
2. Coat chicken with marinate mix and keep in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours (optional).
3. In a saucepan, heat butter on medium heat, add chicken to brown on each side including marinate mix, making sure the mixture not getting burnt.
4. Transfer chicken to your VitaClay pot.
5. Add the rest of ingredients except carrots. And set on Stew to cook for 40 minutes or an hour.
6. In your 2nd vitaclay cooker, add 3 cups water. Add whole butternut squash. Set on Stew or Fast to cook for 30 minutes or until squash becomes soft.
Comments will be approved before showing up.