Have you put your hands on the elegant VitaClay slow cooker and are devoid of creative recipe ideas on how to effectively put it to work? If you are looking for something simple to prepare but truly delicious and sweet, this awesome slow cooker pot roast is your answer. This simple slow cooker recipe is designed for people who have a busy schedule yet love the sweetness of a private chef prepared a healthy meal. If this describes you, keep reading because the VitaClay slow cooker serves like a private chef.
- 21 oz of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup for Your Bones
- 1 1/4 Cups of Dry Onion Soup
- 5 1/2 Pounds Pot Roast.
- Add the mix of cream of mushroom into your VitaClay slow cooker.
- To this, add the dry onion soup mix and water
- Add the pot roast into this solution inside the slow cooker
- Coat this entire mixture with the soup mixture and close the slow cooker lid.
- Set your VitaClay slow cooker to 2 hours and continue with whatever you were doing.
- Serve this delicious meal hot for your family.
If you presently don’t have a VitaClay slow cooker, follow the link below for yours right now.