Finding mouth watering vegeterian curry is not easy. Coconut Tofu Curry is an all time vegetarian delicacy you can enjoy with your family at any given time. You can have it for the entire week but one thing you can count on is, the craving will never go away. And you don’t have to wait for 5 hours to get your Coconut Tofu curry ready.Want to know how? Its pretty simple with a VitaClay slow cooker which cuts down the wait time from to under 2.5 hours including prep time! Simply try this Coconut Tofu Curry recipe in your home to see for yourself. This serves 4 people.
- Cubed 8 ounces, extra firm tofu
- 1 cup, peeled and halved onion
- 2 teaspoons, peeled garlic
- 2.5 cups, seeded green bell pepper, quartered
- 1.5 teaspoons, salt
- 1 tablespoon Garam masala
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 10 ounces coconut milk
- 8 ounces tomato paste
- Mix onion, garlic, green bell pepper, Garam masala, curry powder, salt, peanut butter, coconut milk and tomato paste in a food processor.
- Blend the mixture until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture from the Blender to your VitaClay slow cooker.
- Add tofu into the slow cooker.
- Set the timer of your VitaClay slow cooker for 2 hours.
Serve hot with rice or pasta. If you're yet to get your own VitaClay slow cooker, follow the link below for more.