For those long cold nights - simply lonely nights - have this whipped up in no time. Besides, this is far better than buying $3 - $5 USD for a 16 oz cup every time you go to the your local coffee shop (that probably came from an artificial syrup form anyway).
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup half & half
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- ½ t ground cinnamon
- ¼ t ground chile powder (optional)
- Marshmallows (preferably the natural variety)
- Combine all ingredients in the personal slow cooker
- Cook for 1-2 hours
- Mid-way through, whisk contents thoroughly
- After desired consistency, pour out and serve. Add marshmallows at this point.