Yogurt flavored with fresh fruits
- ½ cup chopped fresh fruit
- 4 tablespoons of sugars to taste (optional)
- 1-3 cups water
- 5 tablespoons of unflavored yogurt or 1 tablespoon of culture
- 32 oz of milk
- Heat the milk until it boils (82°C-180°F), for 1-2 minutes and starts to climb the sides of the saucepan.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and allow the milk to cool lukewarm (43°C-110°F) (To accelerate the cooling down, place the saucepan in cold water).
- Cook the fruit, sugar and water over low heat in a separate saucepan for 10-15 minutes or until thickened.
- Let cool again to (43°C-110°F).
- Stir together the culture with the milk until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped fruit.
- Add the mixture in VitaClay cooker. Cover the cooker. Put the cooker in the “Yogurt” setting for 1-2 hours.
Also in VitaClay® Recipes