Ever wondered why it is referred to as delightful. Because that is what it feels like to taste this amazing indian inspired meal t hat promises you nothing but the best taste for your taste buds. It is rich in vital micronutrients that will ensure you stay healthy to enjoy even more of the same.
- ¼ cup curry powder
- 1 table spoon chili powder
- 1 large green bell pepper (cut into strips)
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 5 russet potatoes (peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes)
- Clean water
- 1 cup green peas (optional)
- 1 ½ cups of match stick cut carrots
- 1 large red bell pepper (cut into strips)
- 14 oz coconut cream
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 oz dry onion soup mix
- 2 table spoons flour
- Start by placing all the potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl mix the following ingredients; curry powder, flour, chili powder, red pepper flakes and cayenne pepper. When done sprinkle over the potatoes and stir in order to spread and coat evenly.
- Add the red bell pepper, green bell pepper, onion soup mix and coconut cream; make appoint to stir them in order to evenly combine.
- Using a lid cover and cook until the mixture bubbles, consider adding water to maintain the moisture for 1-2 hours
- Add the carrot to the mixture and stir, letting the mixture cook for another 15 minutes. Do the same for peas but cook until all vegetables are tender or soft to your liking. This should take 5-10 minutes.
- To serve garnish each individual portion with cilantro and enjoy.
This meal can easily serve 8 people, we hope you have enough mouths to feed!