The Vitaclay Slow Cooker w ill give you this tasty Bolognese within 2 hours!
Simply follow this 2 -hour slow cooked Bolognese recipe for a healthy meal
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 28- oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 c. whole milk
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Parmesan Cheese
- Red pepper flakes
Serves 8 servings
- Heat the olive oil over medium hit in a large skillet.
- Add carrots, onion and garlic. Stir in until it is tender about 10 minutes.
- In the same large skillet, stir in your ground beef.
- Break up the meat as it cooks until it turns brown.
- Drain off the skillet with excess fat and pour in 1 cup of milk.
- Bring the heat to medium low until the milk is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Put this mixture into the VitaClay slow cooker.
- Stir in the crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, oregano, and red pepper flake.
- Set the timer on your VitaClay slow cooker for 2 hours.
- About 1 hour before serve, stir in, ½ cup of milk and Parmesan cheese.
Serve it hot for a great meal!