For those who love beef stew (I know a lot of you do), this beef stew slow cooker recipe promises one of the best beef stew experiences you are yet to experience- hence the more reason why you have to try it at home this weekend. All you need to do is follow this simple preparation steps that will leave you energized for more!
- 4 carrots
- 1 small onion
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 2 white parsnips
- 4 celery sticks
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon of onion powder
- 2 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of ground pepper
- 14.5 oz can of broth (you can choose between beef, chicken and vegetable broths)
- 2.5 lbs stew meat or short rib meat
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- Start by chopping your beef into 1 inch cubes.
- Then pour your can of broth into the bottom of your VitaClay slow cooker.
- Add the chopped beef into broth in the VitaClay slow cooker.
- Season the meat in the slow cooker using salt, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, paprika and the minced garlic.
- After this chop your veggies into rough 1 inch cubes and place them on the top of beef in the slow cooker.
- Cover the slow cooker with a lid and cook for 2 hours.