One Pot Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs and Mushrooms
One Pot Garlic Butter Chicken Thighs and Mushrooms - decadently delicious chicken thighs and a mushroom side dish all in one pan with the most amazingly delicious garlic butter sauce!
- 4 tbsp butter divided
- PINCH of salt
- 4 deboned chicken thighs
- 6-10 cloves garlic sliced or diced (your preference)
- 8 oz cremini mushrooms stems removed
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 pinch to 1 tsp red pepper flakes depending on your desired spicy level
- 1/2 cup diced cilantro, optional
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Sear the chicken golden brown on each side. Season with salt and pepper. Then transfer browned chicken into VitaClay (VM7900 or VF7700) with 1 cup of broth.
- In the same sauce pan, on medium high, warm up butter and salt, Add garlic and cook for 2-3 mins. Add the mushrooms and the rest of ingredients to cook for 3-5 mins. Transfer to Vitaclay.
- Set on “Stew” for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Recipe Credit: https://sweetcsdesigns.com/one-pot-garlic-butter-chicken-thighs-mushrooms/