The entire family will adore cozying up to this comforting chicken and cauliflower rice soup. It's not only delicious but also incredibly healthy, making it the ideal soup for the "soup season." It's Whole30, paleo, gluten-free, and suitable for keto and low-carb diets.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 3 carrots, sliced into coins
- 3 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast (optional – but adds a nice depth of flavor)
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 14 ounces fresh cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup fresh dill or parsley, chopped
- juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a large soup pot. Add onions, carrots, and celery, and saute until starting to soften – about 5-7 minutes.
- Transfer to your vitaclay pot. Set on stew or fast for 30-1hour.
- Season the soup to taste with plenty of salt and pepper.
- Serve your delicious soup immediately and enjoy!
This VitaClay-cooked chicken and cauliflower rice soup is sure to be a hit.