Made from Scratch- Easy Summer 30 minutes Vegetarian Dish, Butternut Squash Quinoa and Kale Salad in VitaClay!
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 1/2 cup water or broth
- 2 cups butternut squash, cut in cubes
- 1-2 cups kale, chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 - 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce or salt to taste
- Add quinoa and water in your Vitaclay pot.
- Add butternut squash in the pot.
- Set on “brown” rice to cook.
- In about 20-25 minutes of cooking, add kale in the pot. Continue to cook until it switches to WARM.
- When quinoa squash is cooled, stir with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.