4 Tablespoons coconut oil or butter
1/2 cup chopped Andouille Sausage
1 cup chopped onions
2 t salt
1 c chopped green peppers
1 c chopped celery
1 t chopped thyme
½ c chopped tomatoes
1 c rice, washed and rinsed.
½ c green onions
3 T Cajun Seasoning
½ c shrimp
1 c cut up chicken
6 c chicken broth
- In a bowl, put the chicken and shrimp in and season with Cajun.
- In a sauce pan, on medium high heat, add oil, onions and salt. saute for 5 mins.
- Add your green peppers, celery, and thyme. Cook for 5 mins, add tomatoes.
- In your Vitaclay pot add chicken & shrimp. then chicken broth, and green onions.
- Mix rice with your sautéed vegetables and stir until everything is evenly dispersed.
- Set on “soup” or “slow” for 40 mins. Stir every 10 minutes.
Serve and enjoy