How To Make Bone Broth with VitaClay (Video Recipe)
- 3-4 pounds beef marrow and knuckle bones
- 2 pounds meaty bones such as short ribs
- 1/2 cup raw Dr. Mercola's apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 quarts filtered water
- 3 celery stalks, halved
- 3 carrots, halved
- 2 onions, quartered
- Handful of fresh parsley
- Sea salt.
- Place bones in VITACLAY multi cooker or multitrack stock pot, add apple cider vinegar and water, and let the mixture sit for 1 hour so the vinegar can leach the mineral out of the bones.
- Fill up water to the top to cover the bones. Add the vegetables Set on “SLOW” or “SOUP” for 5 to 6 hours.
- When it brings to a boil, skim the scum from the top and discard.
- Continue to cook until desired time.
- When the cooking cycle completes, throw in a handful of fresh parsley for added flavor and minerals. (Optional)
- Continue to let your bone broth sit in WARM (cycle) for additional 10-12 hours to further “gel" the broth
- Let the broth cool and strain it, making sure all marrow is knocked out of the marrow bones and into the broth.
- Add sea salt to taste and drink the broth as is or store in fridge up to 5 to 7 days or freezer up to 6 months for use in soups or stews.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.