Tasty Ginger chicken tenders to enhance your energy “chi”, immune system and keep #flu #virus out of bay! Recipe is easy and simple to make! Ginger keeps you warm too...Ingredients:
- 1-2 lbs chicken tender or breast, (if you use chicken breast, cut in tender chunks)
- 2 -3 tablespoons flour or cornstarch
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or Balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup sliced or threaded young ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce paste
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Make wine sauce: Combine all ingredients except ginger and chicken and mix well.
- Coat chicken with flour and add chicken and ginger in the sauce and coat evenly.
- Set the vitaclay on #stew to cook for 30 minutes.