- Place the boneless turkey breast on a clean surface.
- Using a sharp knife, make a horizontal cut along the length of the breast, about halfway through the thickness, without cutting all the way through.
- Open up the turkey breast like a book, creating a flat surface.
- Create a mixture of minced garlic and a generous blend of fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme, and sage).
- Season the turkey breast with salt and pepper.
- Spread the minced garlic and herb mixture evenly over the turkey.
- Carefully roll the turkey breast, starting from one end, to encase the filling. It should resemble a log.
- Use kitchen twine or toothpicks to secure the roulade at intervals along its length. This ensures it maintains its shape during cooking. Drizzle the roulade with olive oil.
- Place your roulade in your vita clay pot cooker and set it on Fast to cook for 1 hour or until the turkey reaches an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- Allow the roulade to rest for about 10-15 minutes before slicing. This allows the juices to redistribute, ensuring a moist and succulent result.
- Slice the roulade into even rounds, revealing the flavorful filling within.
Recipe and image courtesy by bee-stop.com. We converted it to make it in our fast clay pot slow cooker.