This chicken tagine was divine! I took my vita clay pot to the party! All of us couldn’t get enough out of it! It was sooooo good! You have to try it at home! Yum!
Vita clay pot cooker combines the best of both worlds of a crock pot and pressure cooker yet delivers a better end cuisine. The secret is the combination of sealed clay pot cooking that allows continuous even low heat. It can cook with superior results to a roaster, a crock pot, a conventional stove top and even better than a pressure cooker.
This absorbent sealed clay cooking system circulates heat and moisture to evenly cook the food - no oil is necessary! Enjoy lower fat meals with reduced risk of obesity and heart disease. The Vita Clay cooking system naturally enhances the taste of your food while preserving essential nutrients. Our low temperature cooking activates enzymes in your food to promote easier digestion and nutrient absorption.
Unlike a pressure cooker, which works under high pressure and high heat over 250°F and destroys more nutrients, our clay crock pot cooker preserves these nutrients by applying even, mild heat to achieve the perfect tenderness and retain the moisture in your food.
1. Mix the marinade ingredients well in a bowl.
2. Coat chicken with marinate mix and keep in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours (optional).
3. In a saucepan, heat butter on medium heat, add chicken to brown on each side including marinate mix, making sure the mixture not getting burnt.
4. Transfer chicken to your VitaClay pot.
5. Add the rest of ingredients except carrots. And set on Stew to cook for 40 minutes.
6. At lady 10 minutes of cooking, add carrots and continue to cook until all cooked through.
Comments will be approved before showing up.