This chicken tagine was divine! I took my vita clay pot to the party! All of us couldn’t get enough out of it! It was sooooo good! You got to try it at home! Yum!
1. Mix the marinade ingredients well in a bowl.
2. Coat chicken with marinate mix and keep in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours (optional).
3. In a saucepan, heat butter on medium heat, add chicken to brown on each side including marinate mix, making sure the mixture not getting burnt.
4. Transfer chicken to your VitaClay pot.
5. Add the rest of ingredients except carrots. And set on Stew to cook for 40 minutes.
6. At lady 10 minutes of cooking, add carrots and continue to cook until all cooked through.
Comments will be approved before showing up.