Cozy Easy Peasy Turkey Pot Pie
Cozy Easy Peasy Turkey Pot Pie from Thanksgiving Leftovers!
- 1-2 tablespoons unsalted butter (optional)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 carrots peeled and diced
- 2 celery ribs diced
- 1 sweet yellow onion peeled and minced
- 2 cloves pressed or minced garlic
- 3 cups turkey or chicken meat cubed
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups homemade turkey stock or broth low sodium or unsalted
- ¼ cup white wine semi-dry or Chardonnay
- 1 cup heavy cream or half ‘n half
- salt pepper or to taste
- 1 pie crust store bought or homemade
- Combine all ingredients except pie crust together and mix well. Set on stew to cook for 30 minutes.
- Roll the piecrust and drape it over the turkey stew mixture, and trim or crimp in the sides.
- Bake, at 375 or 400 degrees F, on the center rack of the oven, 10-15 minutes, or until top is golden.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.