Spicy Lemon basil chicken on nutty brown rice! Soooo good! I missed my brown rice for too long! This one pot meal made simple and satisfying! I can’t stop eating it! Yum! Yum! 😋
Cooked in my VitaClay for only 30 minutes!
This recipe is best made with our premium Smart Organic Multi-cooker -
2 cups brown rice, rinsed
3 cups water
2 cups chicken tenders, in cubes
4 tablespoons dark soy sauce
1/2 lemon juice
2 cups sweet basil, chopped
1 stalk green onion, chopped
2-3 cloves of garlic
4 slices Ginger
Salt to taste
1 chopped Jalapeño
Cilantro to garnish
3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Add rinsed brown rice and water in your clay pot. Set on brown (rice) cooking.
2. Sauté green onion garlic over medium high heat in oil for a couple of minutes. Transfer to mix with rice.
3. Coat chicken meat with 1-2 tablespoons arrowroot flour. Mix well with soy sauce.
4. Heat 3 tablespoons olive oil over medium high heat, Add jalapeños and garlic in and stir for a few minutes. Add chicken and stir until chicken is cooked. Add lemon juice and more soy sauce as needed. Discard excess liquid (optional)
5. When you hear a sound of beep which your rice is about to finish. Open the cooker, add the cooked chicken to mix with cooked rice.
Garnish with cilantro and serve
Comments will be approved before showing up.