Chicken Sausage with Lots of Onions, Pepper Sauerkraut and Greens Cooked in Vitaclay for just 30 minutes!
- 3-4 Fresh chicken sausages
- 1 -2 onions, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 or 1 cup sauerkraut
- 1/4 cup water or broth
- 3-4 cups mixed leafy greens (kale and chard)
- Place olive oil, 1/4 cup water or broth, sauerkraut in your clay pot. Set on stew to cook for 30 minutes.
- While cooking sausages, sauté onion, green pepper with 2 tablespoons olive oil until translucent. Transfer to your clay pot and continue to cook until sausages are cooked through.
- Divide into 3 or 4 servings.
- Save the leftover liquid in your pot. Add leafy greens and set on stew to cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve with toasted bread or leafy greens.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.