Make your yummy risotto with just easy and simple ingredients with Vitaclay in 30 minutes! It’s full of flavor and no need for babysitting! I did a simpler version with fewer ingredients during the pandemic time.
- 1 cup of Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup broth or water
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup organic tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 sautéed onion
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- 12 medium to large shrimps
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
1. Add water, rice, wine, butter, and tomato sauce in your VitaClay.
2. Set on regular white rice cooking to let it cook.
3. In the meantime, in a saucepan, add olive oil, sauté onion, garlic for a few minutes on medium-high heat. Add shrimp to continue to sauté until shrimps turn to pink.
4. In the last 5 minutes of risotto cooking, transfer sautéed shrimps from saucepan to your almost done risotto. Cover to simmer for 5 minutes.
5. garnish with Parmesan cheese and serve.
You can also check out our Effortless Wolfgang Puck’s Tomato Risotto With Shrimp Recipe.