Are you a steak freak? Are you too busy to make delicious steak at home? Well worry no more! The VitaClay slow cooker allows you to prepare nutritious Salisbury steak at home in under 2 and a half hours with a slow cooker. By the way, did we mention that you can feed 8 hungry mouths with this dish?
- 1 ounce, envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 pounds, lean ground beef
- ½ cup, Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup, all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons, vegetable oil
- 2 cans, condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 oz of dry au jus mix
- ¾ cup water
- Mix the ground beef, onion soup mix, bread crumbs and mix in a large bowl. Mix until uniformly combined using hands.
- Shape the mixture into 8 patties.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Deep the patties in flour to form a coating.
- Put the coated patties in the large skillet, heat until browned.
- Transfer the browned patties into the Vitaclay Slow-cooker and stack like a pyramid.
- Mix separately cream of chicken soup, au jus mix, and water in a medium bowl.
- Transfer the mixture into your VitaClay slow-cooker and pour in the meat.
- Set your Vitaclay slow-cooker timer for 2 hours.