Recipe and Image Courtesy of “ Paleo Leap ” converted to VitaClay version
- 1 lb. boneless chuck roast, sliced into thin strips;
- 2 to 3 cups fresh broccoli florets;
- 1 apple, thinly sliced;
- 2 cup beef stock ;
- ⅓ cup coconut aminos;
- ⅓ cup raw honey;
- 3 cloves garlic, minced;
- 1 tbsp. tapioca starch; (optional)
- In a VitaClay slow cooker (VM7900, or VF7700), combine together the beef stock, coconut aminos, honey, garlic, and sliced apple.
- Add the beef to VitaClay cooker and stir.
- Set on “Stew” 1 hours.
- When the time is up, combine the tapioca starch with some of the liquid from the slow cooker in a small bowl. Pour it back into the slow cooker and stir well.
- Add the broccoli and cook for another 30 min.