This steamed lobsters made so easy in my VitaClay! It took about 15 minutes to make with old bay seasoning and butter. Yum!
- 6-8 lobsters
- dash of old bay seasoning
- 2-4 tablespoons grass-fed butter
- cilantro to garnish
- Add 3 cups water in your clay pot.
- Add bamboo steamer or tray on top.
- Add lobsters in a ceramic shallow bowl and season lobsters with seasoning and butter
- Set on Stew or Fast to steam for 20 minutes or until lobsters' color turn to pink or cooked through.
- Garnish with your favorite topping or cilantro.