Recipe courtesy of LMCDEVIT from allrecipes.com
Make healthy the new food trend in your dinner menu with this Tuna Casserole recipe made with love in your clay. There's no reason not to love tuna. While it's good for the heart, it's good for the hungry tummy too! Spread the love so go ahead and make some for you and your family for dinner! Enjoy!
• 3 cups cooked macaroni
• 1 (5 ounce) can tuna, drained
• 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
• 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
• 1 1/2 cups French fried onions
1. In your clay pot, combine the macaroni, tuna, and soup. Mix well and stew for 20-30 minutes.
2. Sprinkle with fried onions then top with cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes if desired.
3. Serve hot.
Comments will be approved before showing up.