Get ready for the best slow cooker chicken soup recipe you have ever tasted!
Enjoy it in just 30 minutes to 2 hours depending on cooking volume.
1. Break whole chicken in parts (the smaller the parts, the more flavor it will blend into the soup)
2. Load the chicken in your VitaClay pot.
3. Add rice and fill up water or broth to the top.
4. Set on “Soup” or "Fast" for 2 hours.
5. In the last 30 minutes of cooking, add the rest of the ingredients veggies
6. Remove large bones from VitaClay and serve up this tasty crockpot chicken soup!
Comments will be approved before showing up.