CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR NEW COMPREHENSIVE COOKING CHART
FINALLY! A LARGER POT! Announcing our 6 quarts Fast Smart Multi-Crock n’ Stock Pot. VitaClay is a faster, easier, truly a mess-free and notably more delicious and nutritious way to make a large batch of bone broth, chili, stew, steamed vegetables or fish, jook and soup. Our low temperature setting adds an extra bonus—probiotic-rich creamy yogurt. With doctors recommending bone broth, gluten free grains, less salt, less sugar and fresh ingredients. Cook all your foods to perfection with our fully programmable, top-rated, smart and fast stoneware Stock n’ Crock. Your broths, stocks and soup bases are finally made easy and fast using VitaClay technology– — from simple chicken broth to rich, clear consomme, or calcium-rich clamshell or shrimp stock. Our free recipe book offers a variety of globally inspired stock-based recipes for your savory breakfast, satisfying lunches or a deeply nourishing dinner options. To add more nutrition in your diet and time to your busy life-choose VitaClay!
- 7-In- 1, a Fast Slow Cooker, a Steamer, a Slow Cooker, a Stock Pot, a Hot Cereal Maker, a Yogurt Maker and a Low Temperature cooker
- Made with high density stoneware pot with high dome top
- High fired at 2400 degree and it’s LEAD free!
- Superior heat retention for even consistent cooking while sealing in essential nutrients and vitamins
- High temperature shock tolerance up to 500 degree
- Cooks 4 times faster than your mother’s slow cooker! Your whole meals can be ready as little as 30 minutes or in less than an hour!
- Pre-programmed functions- Fast Cook/Steam, Slow Cook/Bone broth, Jook/hot cereal, and Yogurt/Low temperature
- Set and forget – up to 9.5 hours cooking timer with 30 minutes increments
- Gelatin and collagen rich bio-available BONE BROTH in record time— ONLY 10 HOURS
- Delay Timer (for porridge only) and Automatic Warm setting– Food is hot and ready when you are
- Power rating 110 VAC / 60 Hz / 600 Watts
- model # VM7800-5S (Stoneware insert)
GREAT FOR MAKING BONE BROTH, MAY HELP:
- Quicker recovery during illness or after surgery
- Reduced painful inflammation
- Increased energy from Better digestion and nutrient absorption
- Lessening of allergies, recovery autoimmune disorders
- Recovery from digestive disorders and a lessening of cravings
- Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis, Psoriasis, Infectious Disease
- Rejuvenate collagen, nourish skin and bones to stay young and supple.
HOW IS VITACLAY DIFFERENT FROM PRESSURE COOKER AND CONVENTIONAL CROCK POT SLOW COOKER?
A Slow Cooker or Crock Pot can take 8-10 hours to produce decent results. The VitaClay can deliver exquisite results 500% FASTER
VitaClay is not a pressure cooker that will choke out the nutrients and flavors of your food in a puff of steam.
The VitaClay lives perfectly in the space in between. Slight pressure at lower temperature, check in on results like a chef and add produce at the end to ensure freshness and crisp bright colors. You can’t do this in a pressure cooker easily.
Clay is NOT metal, so there is no metal transfer to food.
Clay is naturally alkaline and slow heat allows a full bouquet of flavors to develop.
VitaClay combines the best of both worlds of crock pot and pressure cooker yet delivered a better end cuisine.
TIPS AND SHORTCUTS
- Please note when you convert slow cooker recipes to VitaClay, as this is primarily a stock pot, meant for making large batches of broth, stock, soups and stews, it is not recommended to make rice like rice cooker does or recipes with less liquid, such as roasts or casserole.This model does evaporate liquid more quickly than other models, so recipes including primarily liquids are recommended, cooking time is significantly shortened and no "dry cooking" should be done in any VitaClay pot. Please ensure adequate liquids throughout the cooking cycle, as burning or "going dry" can compromise the integrity of the clay. For detailed direction, click here for our recommended cooking chart.
- How do I convert slow cooker recipes? You may convert most of slow cooker or crock pot soup recipes or stew recipes in this cooker. Here is how - If Slow Cooker / Crock pot calls on Low for 8 hours (divided by 4), or on High for 4 hours (divided by 2), you only need to cook in Vita Clay "Slow" for 2 hours, or "Fast" for 1.5 hours or 2.
- How do I cook small amounts of foods, say 4 pieces chicken breasts? Add 2 cup water or chicken broth and set on "Fast" cooking for 30 minutes only. For 8-12 pcs of chicken meat or with bones, add 4 cups water or broth to cook for 40 minutes to an hour.
How long does this cooker take to cook the most slow cooker recipes?In 30 minutes to 1.5 hours in "Fast", or 2 to 3 hours in "Slow" setting!
- How long do I cook my lentil soup? 1 hour at ratio of 4 (water or broth) to 1 (lentil).
- How long does this cook for my beans? For soaked beans, 1 hour on fast or 1.5 hours on "Slow", liquid ratio is 3 to 1 for cooking under 1 hour, or 4 to 1 for cooking for 1.5 hours. For dry beans, liquid ratio is 5 to 1, or 6 to cook for 1.5 -2 hours on "Slow". Do not cook beans on "Fast" for more than 1 hour, or "Slow" for more than 2 hours.
What's the minimum cooking volume in this stock pot? 1/4 of the pot.
- What is "Porridge"setting for? Porridge is mainly for rice or grains with water or broth based cooking. Please do not add corn meal, or oats or milk in this setting as it will cause overflow or pot damage.
- How do I cook my Steel cut or roll cut oats?Add 1 cup oat and 4 cups water, set on "Fast" for 30 minutes (optional: add 30 minutes in WARM for softer texture and you may add milk to your serving bowl to avoid burnt in pot or overflow).
Is the clay pot oven and microwave safe? Yes!
Is the clay pot stove-top safe? No.
- How do I select each cooking function? Continue to press Menu key until a proper function is choose, then press "+" or "-" to choose cooking time within 7 seconds. Within a few seconds, cooker will start cooking immediately.
- When or what foods should I cook for only 30 minutes (with 1 1/2 cup clear liquid) or an hour(with 3 cups clear liquid) on "Fast / or Steam" setting? 1 or 2 quarts meal, or 2-4 chicken fillets or steam fish or root veggies (yams / potatoes), or veggie stew or soup.
LIMITED ONE-YEAR WARRANTY
Essenergy, Inc. (Essenergy) warrants their Products against defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase, when utilized for normal household use. Essenergy will repair or replace the Product, at its option, at no charge except for shipping and handling. Learn more.
See the latest updates on manual with tips and cooking chart click here
Do you have any questions about VitaClay? Do you have any comments or ideas you would like to share with us? Please feel free to click here to contact us. We love to hear from our visitors and get their opinions! We are always looking for great new product ideas as well!