Make your own probiotic rich yogurt or delicious slow cooked meals in this dual-purpose handy, eco-savvy clay pot slow cooker. Set it and forget with easy mini stews, pot roast, pot pie, dips, sauces, deserts, overnight oatmeal, porridge, herbal tonic soup or tea, vegetable or meat broth or homemade baby food make mealtime more relaxed.
Unlike some store-bought yogurts that have been heat-treated, a process that kills the cultures, or the yogurt maker may just stir live, active cultures into the recipe and skip the fermenting process used to make yogurt, VitaClay 3-in-1 a slow cooker, a yogurt maker, a baby food maker takes slow cooking and yogurt making to a new level.
Clay pot is known as the best cooking medium to create robust flavor, preserve vital nutrients in your foods and ferment foods for gut health since ancient time. "Personal" sized with a removable 2-quart clay insert with glass lid, the VitaClay Slow Cooker, Yogurt Maker, and Baby food maker model VS7600-2C, is "right-sized" for those smaller meals, or for those looking to make 2 quarts of yogurt, or healthy baby foods.
Yogurt is a nutrient-rich food that fuels your body with protein, calcium, magnesium, vitamin B12, and some key fatty acids that your body needs to stay healthy. Yogurt keeps you feeling full, which might help you eat less and lose weight.
How do I make yogurt? Simply set it the night before bed, your live probiotic rich yogurt will be ready when you wake up! Mix well milk with yogurt stater in your vitaclay clay pot (Preferably from either last batch yogurt, or store-bought quality Greek yogurt with 5-6 live cultures listed) then set it and forget! Let it ferment for overnight, or 6 hours up to 24 hours!
The Slow Cooker includes two temperature settings (High and Low) which lets you decide how slow you'd like to cook. Use the low setting to slow cook over extended periods of time or to keep things warm. Use the High setting if you'd like to cook a bit faster, all the while keeping the benefits of slow cooking intact.
REMOVABLE 2 qt/ 64 oz Clay insert with lid for easy cleaning and refrigeration (note this insert holds 64 oz to rim, however usable volume is closer to 56 oz)
Features and benefits
- 3-in-1, a slow cooker, a yogurt maker, a baby food maker
- Organic unglazed clay infuses rich flavors in your recipes, activates enzymes, collagen and minerals in your foods, while increasing digestibility
- Safer clean cooking - free of toxic metals and chemical coating contacting your food
- Ideal making large batch probiotic rich Greek yogurt in 8-12 hours, or slow cooker one pot meals in 4 to 8 hours, including mineral rich, nutrient-dense soups, overnight oatmeal or porridge, savory stews easily from scratch
- Dish saving - cook, serve, and store all in one pot
- 3 temperature settings - off, high, low, yogurt - preserves beneficial nutrients, live cultures and enzymes
- Natural thermo clay pot heat retention keeps food warm for hours
- Light and portable - makes it easy to travel and still eat hot, delicious and healthy meals
- Set it and forget - perfect for the single servings, dorm rooms, at the office or special diet needs, baby foods, travel for anyone with limited cooking space or time
- Free recipe booklet - healthy seasonal gourmet recipes catered to your personal dietary needs
- Removable clay insert and glass lid for easy cleaning and refrigeration
- Tested and verified by 3rd party laboratories-UL listed, FDA, CA Prop 65 and RoHS laboratory tested
- 1-year limited warranty
- Power rating - 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 120 Watts - for North American power outlet used only
- Dimensions - 9.25" L x 8.63" W x 9" H
- Weight - 5.4 lbs
- Warning - do not use any power adapter, charger or cords other than those included with your product. Using incompatible, counterfeit or non-certified accessories can cause fire or accidents. Contact the manufacturer for replacements.
- Stainless Steel, Clay
- Wipe Clean
- This is NOT a rice cooker like VF7700or VM7900series.
- Unlike the rest of VitaClay models (VF7700 or VM7900 or VM7800series are Fast Slow Cooker that is 500% faster than this model)
Do you have any questions about VitaClay? Do you have any comments or ideas you would like to share with us? Please feel free to click here to contact us. We love to hear from our visitors and get their opinions! We are always looking for great new product ideas as well!