VitaClay® Clay pot set (Include Clay Pot and Lid) for 8 cup and 6 cup
Why do I need an extra pot?
- Save your countertop space and jobs on cleaning piles of dishes.
- Extra pots can be used for cooking, serving (keeping your foods warm for hours!) and storing. It comes very handy!
- VitaClay® cooking bowl has natural nonstick clay cooking surface that is unglazed, chemicals and metals free
- Foods cooked in clay simply taste better! Why? Clay transfers subtle earthy tones and gives the rice another layer of flavor and distinct texture that you just can’t get it from other cooking mediums. You would taste the difference especially when you cook light dishes or soups, rice, beans, bone broth or yogurt.
- Our new clay pot is high temperature rated and more durable than ever*
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ORDER THE CORRECT SIZE TO AVOID EXPENSIVE EXCHANGE. THANK YOU!
Where do I find my cooker's model number?
Your model # is marked on a silver sticker located on the back of the cooker.
This Replaceable Inner Pot Set is for one of the following cookers-
What size of the pot should I order for my cooker?
- If model # consists of "-6", it means you would need a 6 cup clay pot set;
- If model # consists of "-8", it means you would need a 8 cup clay pot set.
- 6 cup pot set (lid & pot) for model VF7700-6 & VM7900-6 (inner pot: 8" x 8" x 4.5")
- 8 cup pot set (lid & pot) for model VF7700-8 & VM7900-8(inner pot: 9" x 9" x 5")