With the Superbowl only a few days away, some of you may be watching and throwing football parties. If that's the case, we wanted to make sure you're prepared with all the snacks and dishes to get you through the games. If you're not having a football party or any party, don't worry! We have some easy recipes for everyone in the VitaClay community to make flavorful, homemade dishes this weekend.
STARTERS & SIDES
- 7-layer dip: No Superbowl party is complete without snack dips. Chips, veggie sticks, and other finger foods are perfect for this recipe. Learn how to prepare all 7 seven dips here by clicking the link above!
- Tex-Mex chili: Versatile, filling and flavorful, this easy chili recipe is another must-have at your game day party. Eat by itself or pour on fries and hot dogs to add another dimension to your party snacks.
- Butternut squash mac n' cheese: Sweet from the squash yet savory like you're accustomed to, try our take on the quintessential comfort food: mac n' cheese. Your guests will not be disappointed.
- Shredded chicken tacos: Tacos are perfect to make for a crowd. Small and tasty, our recipe for shredded tacos is a healthier and more balanced offering you could serve at your Superbowl party. Also, you can watch a video on how to make them here!
- Pulled pork sandwiches: Another crowd favorite, pulled pork sandwiches or sliders are an easy way to feed many people quickly. Add whatever barbecue sauce and seasonings you want to make it your own.