Craving tacos but tired of the taco-making process?
Or do you want a healthier option that still satisfies that Mexican craving?
Love soup, or want something that will cook itself while you're at work, or taking a nap, or running errands?
VitaClay is here to the rescue!
I love making big batches of slow-cooked meals (soups, stews, chilis) on Sundays because I can portion them out to have quick, easy meals for the rest of the week.
That's why we do Soup Sundays!
This taco soup will satisfy your taco craving, and with VitaClay, it literally cooks itself!
Just a few minutes of prep time, throw everything into VitaClay, and dinner's on!
- 2 lb ground bison
- 6-8 c broth (make your own for free!)
- 2 c onions diced
- 2 cans of choice black and kidney beans
- 1-2 cups organic corn (get organic to avoid GMOs)
- 1-2 lb plum tomatoes, diced
- 8 oz green chiles
- 1 taco seasoning mix
- 1 ranch dressing seasoning packet
- 1 t turmeric powder (because I add it to everything)
- Brown the ground bison in a cast-iron skillet until cooked (2nd option: break it up and add it to VitaClay raw)
- Add all ingredients to VitaClay, mixing well
- Cook on "soup" setting for 1-2 hours
- Serve in soup bowls on a plate, with cut up peppers and tortilla chips on the side.
- Top with toppings such as sour cream, crème fraiche, diced green onions and shredded cheese.