Do you think it will take you 8 hours to prepare squirrel stew you are craving for? Not if you're using the right slow cooker like the VitaClay slow cooker. There is an awesome way to prepare squirrel stew and still have time to go hunting for more. In fact, it will only take you close to 2.5 hours inclusive of preparation time to enjoy squirrel stew using the VitaClay slow-cooker.
Follow these steps for delicious, tasty squirrel stew.
Squirrel-Stew Ingredients Original recipe makes 6-servings
3-Step Direction for Squirrel Stew (About 20 minutes)
- 2 Squirrels –skinned, gutted and cut into pieces
- 4 large potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound carrots, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopper
- 4 sliced onions
- 2 cups, water
- ¼ medium head cabbage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon, ground black pepper
- Mix the squirrel meat, potatoes, carrots, green bell pepper, onions, water, cabbage, salt and ground pepper in the VitaClay slow cooker.
- Stir the mixture and cover to let it cook
- Set the timer on your VitaClay cooker for 2 hours.
Serve hot. And experience an apple pie like taste from your squirrel stew. If you haven't purchased your Vitaclay slow cooker, reach out to us for help through our contact page.