A bite of this sweet and crunchy potpie with biscuit crust is irresistible regardless of your age. You don't have to break your pockets to get your hands on them. Instead of that, you can have the crunch in your mouth within two hours with a VitaClay slow cooker. Okay, just within 2.5 hours, your pot pie with biscuit crust is ready to go plus prep time using this slow cooker.
- Put 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add onions, carrot into the skillet. Cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Oil your VitaClay slow cooker light.
- Transfer cooked onion and carrot to the slow cooker.
- Stir in the mixture with 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Add potato, chickpeas and peas along with tamari, thyme, savory and season with salt and pepper.
- Set the timer of your VitaClay slow cooker for 2 hours.
- As the mixture cooks, prepare the crust in a large bowl.
- Mix with 1 cup flour, baking powder, baking soda, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Stir in milk and the remaining olive oil to blend properly.
- Transfer the blended biscuit topping to the simmering mixture in the slow cooker.
- Let it cook for the remaining 1 hour.
Let it cool for about 15 minutes to achieve the best results then serve to enjoy. You can use it to cook Pishori rice too. If you do not have your own slow cooker, follow the link below to buy your own today.