Slow Cooker Chicken Mole
Tasty Ingredients, Simple RecipeMole is a traditional Mexican sauce. When I hear mole i think of a thick and creamy dark chocolate sauce that normally takes hours to prepare. I have simplified the mole recipe and have cooked it in my VitaClay slow cooker. Everything goes into your clay pot slow cooker and it comes out perfectly smooth and super tasty!
A meal that will impress your family and friends.
To Prepare Your Chicken Mole:
- 2 pounds chicken, bone-in and skinless (white and /or dark meat okay)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 sweet onion, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can whole tomatoes, chopped or fresh tomatoes with the skin removed
- 5 dried Mexican chilies, chopped
- 1/4 cup almond butter, smooth
- 2.5 oz dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 avocado sliced thin (garnish)
- 1 jalapeno sliced thin (garnish)
- fresh chopped cilantro (garnish)
Please contact us with any questions or comments, we would love to hear from you. Facebook: VitaClay Chef, don’t forget to like our page. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (408) 956-8668 This recipe and more can be found at www.vitaclaychef.com. HAPPY HEALTHY COOKING!!!