Do you find it extremely difficult to prepare chicken and dumplings considering your busy work schedule? Well worry no more! This chicken soup slow cooker meal will have one wiped up for you in no time.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 20 oz of refrigerated biscuit dough, torn into pieces
- 1 finely diced onion
- Place the chicken breast halves, 2 table spoonfuls of butter, soup, and finely diced onion in your VitaClay slow cooker.
- Fill this mixture with enough water to cover.
- Cover, and set your timer for 2 hours.
- About 30 minutes before you serve your chicken, place the torn biscuit dough in your VitaClay slow cooker.
- Continue the cooking until the dough is no longer raw in the center.
- Pour this slow cooker soup into serving portion(s) and enjoy.
We hope you enjoy this chicken slow cooker soup meal along with other slow cooker recipes that will warm your heart as well as your soul. We hope that you continue choosing Vitaclay as the best slow cooker for your cooking and nutritional needs!