Chicken dishes are always delicious! If you ever find yourself in need to make one, why don’t you try this wonderful recipe for your very own Vitaclay slow cooker!
- 1 whole organic chicken
- 4 medium sized potatoes cut in cubes
- 1 large onion that is loosely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 teaspoons organic paprika
- ½ teaspoon organic garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon Celtic salt
- 1 teaspoon organic white pepper
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground organic black pepper
- 1 teaspoon organic cayenne pepper
Total cook time is 2-2 ½ hours or until desired texture. We hope you enjoy this latest addition to the Vitaclay cookbook along with other slow cooker recipes that will warm your heart as well as your Vitaclay slow cooker. We hope that you continue choosing Vitaclay for your cooking and nutritional needs!
- In a small bowl make sure to combine all the spices and set aside.
- Turn to the chicken and remove the giblets.
- Use the spices to rub on all the chicken sides.
- Put your onions in the bottom of your Vitaclay slow cooker, this prevents chicken from sticking on the bottom as well as adding moisture to the chicken.
- You can now add chicken, some water and potatoes to the slow cooker crock pot.
- Cook on low heat for at least 2 hours with a VitaClay slow cooker .
- Confirm your chicken is cooked thoroughly then you can serve (remember the chicken bones and juices can be used to prepare bone broth therefore make use of them)