This recipe promises an excellent cooking experience - not to mention the flavors and experience you are going to get when you try it out!
Everything cut into 1 inch pieces unless indicated
- 1 medium green pepper
- 4 small carrots
- 2 medium tomatoes (cut into chunks)
- 2 cups of fresh green beans
- 2 medium onions (thinly sliced)
- 4 celery ribs
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- ¼ cup butter (melted)
- 3 tablespoons quick cooking tapioca
- 2 teaspoons salt (optional)
- Start by placing all the vegetables in a VitaClay slow Cooke. Then in small bowl combine butter, tapioca, sugar, salt (if needed) and pepper.
- When done pour this mixture over the vegetables and stir well making sure it is well mixed.
- Using a lid cover the mixture and cook on low heat for 2 hours. This should make the vegetables soft.
- When ready serve with a slotted spoon
Yield: 8 servings