Are you looking for a healthy vegetarian recipe for your family? Why not try our slow cooked, healthy assorted vegetable recipe for your family? What’s even better about this recipe is you only need 10 minutes prep time and a lot less in our slow cooker.
- 4 small carrots , cut into 1- inch pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 2 medium onions thinly sliced
- 4 celery ribs, cut into 1- inch pieces
- 2 cups cut fresh green beans( 1 - inch pieces)
- 1 medium green paper, cut into 1 –inch pieces
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 3 table spoon quick cooking tapioca
- 1 table spoon sugar
- 2 teaspoonful’s salt , optional
- 1/8 teaspoon paper
- Place the vegetables in a VitaClay slow slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, combine the butter tapioca, sugar, salt if desired and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and stir well.
- Cover, add enough and set the timer to 2 hours max on the slow cooker. You can set the timer for any duration so long as the veggies are tender.
- Serve with a slotted spoon.