This simple but delicious dish can be served in many occasions! The VitaClay slow cooker ensures that the taste of your cooked salmon remains and has no preservatives whatsoever. Interested? Keep reading.
Meyer Lemon Relish:
- freshly black ground pepper
- olive oil
- sea salt
- 1 center cut King salmon fillet (1.25 -1.5 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 large shallot minced
- 1 large Meyer lemon
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/ 4 cup olive oil
- 1 table spoon white wine vinegar or lemon juice
- sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 200 hundred degrees.
- Place a baking dish fillet half way with water on the lowest rack of your oven. This makes a nice moist environment for the salmon to cook.
- Lay the intact salmon fillet on a lightly oiled baking sheet and brush the salmon with a little more olive oil.
- Salt generously and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper and transfer the salmon to the warm VitaClay slow cooker. It should take at least 45 minutes to 1 hour for the salmon to cook depending on the size and thickness of your fillet. You can tell by feeling for firmness on touch and juices beginning to break through the surface.
- You can serve right away or you can wait up to 3 hours before serving.
- While the salmon is cooking make your Meyer lemon relish. In a small bowl macerate shallot for 10- 15 minutes in vinegar or your lemon juice with a pinch of sea salt.
- Leaving the skin on cut lemon into wedges, remove the seeds and cut out the core.
- Cut the wedges in half again and slice very thin. add the silvers of lemon to the macerated shallots
- Add olive and parsley then season with sea salt and freshly ground black peppers to taste.