You don’t have to wait for more than 6 hours to put a nutritious Indian vegetarian meal like Indian spinach with Tofu crockpot on your table. Neither do you have to spend a lot of money going to an expensive Indian restaurant. With a VitaClay slow-cooker, you can easily make Indian spinach with Tofu crockpot so long as you can follow these instructions. VitaClay slow cooker retains the original nutrients of spinach along with its spices taste of Indian Spinach and Tofu Crock pot.
7-Step Direction for Indian Spinach and Tofu Crockpot (About 15 minutes)
- Drain as much liquid from Tofu using clean paper towels or dish cleaning cloth to leave it dried.
- Cut the dried Tofu into 1-inch cubes, toss with corn starch using a skillet.
- Stir in peanut butter until Tofu is browned.
- Squeeze out all moisture from the Indian spinach and put in your VitaClay slow cooker.
- Add onion, smashed and chopped garlic cloves, drained garbanzo beans, ginger, kosher salt, cumin, curry, coriander, Chile powder, Garam masala and ½ cup of water in to the slow cooker.
- Transfer tofu to the slow cooker, put at the very top of the spinach and cover.
- Set the timer of your VitaClay slow cooker for 2 hours.
Serve hot with white rice. Follow the link below to get your own VitaClay slow cooker if you don't have it already.