Feeling like diving into something different? You have any tortila chips lying around? Why don't you let them do the "diving" and enjoy this wonderful bean dip.
Prep time: 15 min.
- 16 oz white beans of your choice (or ~ 2-3 cups cooked beans), rinsed and drained
- ½ cup broth (brownie points if you have your own!)
- 1 T coconut or walnut oil
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- ⅛ t dried rosemary (or ½ t fresh rosemary, chopped)
- ¼ t dried marjoram (1 t fresh, chopped)
- ⅛ t ground black pepper
- olive oil for drizzling
- bread, crackers or pita chips
- Add beans, broth, coconut/walnut oil, garlic, herbs and spices to personal slow cooker.
- Cook for 1-2 hours.
- Mash or blend bean mixture and serve, drizzling with olive oil and sprinkling with leftover herbs. Goes great with bread, crackers or pita chips