VitaClay Smart Organic Multicooker - 6 cup
You Save: $40.00
Model Number: VM7900-6Y
Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer plus Bonus Yogurt Maker
Easy • Fast • Top Rated
Designed For Today’s Passionate Healthy Cook
6 CUPS uncooked rice (12 cups cooked rice)
3.2 Quart Capacity
SETTINGS - Totally Programmable! 10 Min to 5 Hrs w/ 10 min. increments
Delayed timer and automatically keeps warm for up to 12 hours!
Finally, makes perfect rice, brown rice, whole grains, quinoa, savory stews, soups and nutritious bone broths or steamed fish or veggies. Plus Bonus low temperature yogurt maker! Meals are super flavorful and nourishing because VitaClay seals in the beneficial nutrients and enzymes with an ancient secret – organic unglazed Zisha Clay.
- Pre-programmed for savory stews, delicious soups and porridge, white, sweet rice, and brown rice. Extensive food cooking versatility including 30 minute meals, bean pot, pasta dishes, healthy steam and whole grain rice!
- Makes probiotic rich Greek yogurt or yogurt or yogurt cheese
- All natural unglazed pure clay pot intensifies flavors of your favorite dishes
- Preserves natural juices, important nutrients, enzymes and vitamins
- No aluminum, lead and non-stick chemical coating contacting your food!
- Up to 4 times faster than conventional slow cooker
- Easy whole meals are ready in under 45 minutes
- Slow cooking breakthrough innovation - up to 4 times faster to bring to a boil than conventional slow cookers, then slowly simmer to gourmet perfection, sealing in flavor and retaining texture
- 50% more cooking efficiency, using as much as 50% less energy
- Extra power to cook larger cuts of meat
- 10 minutes up to 5 hours programmable cooking time with 10 minutes increment!
- Automatically keeps warm for up to 12 hours
- 10 minutes preparation time and a snap to clean-up
- FREE international healthy recipe booklet featuring 30 original recipes by VitaClay® Chef Suzanne
- Rice paddle & measuring cup included
- Makes up to 12-cup cooked rice / or 3.2-quart capacity
- UL listed, FDA, CA Prop 65 and RoHS laboratory tested